There are two main reasons your remote might not be working:
1. It needs a battery!
Unfortunately due to shipping restrictions, we are not currently able to include batteries with our shipments. You'll need to purchase a battery for your remote. We recommend purchasing the batteries at your closest general retailer.
Please use the following list to identify the correct battery type for your Viral Lights product:
- Remote LED Light Tape - 1 x CR2025 battery
- Bluetooth LED Light Tape - 1 x CR2025 battery
- DreamLight LED Light Tape - 1 x CR2025 battery
- SkyBright™ Star Projector - 2 x AAA battery
- ViralColor Wall Lights - 1 x CR2025 battery
2. The battery is upside down!
If you have already installed a battery into your remote and are still unable to turn on your lights, we reccomend attempting to flip the battery. Since the batteries can fit either way into the remote, the battery may seem to be installed correctly but could be facing the wrong direction.